During these unprecedented times, Warrensburg Collision is taking responsible strides to best protect our customers and employees, while still providing the utmost care and superior work you have become accustomed to. As we move forward, we will be practicing 'social distancing' for your safety and ours. While we are implementing some new tactics, we are also confident in many of our established procedures that our customers might or might not have known were available to you.
What we already do/have in place:
- • We offer free Photo Estimates through our App - submit photos and we'll prepare your estimate.
- • We have an Overnight Drop Box by our front door - can be utilized during the daytime too.
- • We cover seats and steering wheels at drop off.
- • We clean and disinfect vehicles as they come in to be repaired.
- • AND we detail and disinfect them before they leave our shop.
- • We accept credit card payments over the phone.
- • We assist with the claims process remotely with insurance companies.
- • We make arrangements for Rental Cars for our customers.
- • We help answer questions and concerns via phone and can help set up appointments.
What we are adding to our arsenal:
- • Estimates in the Warrensburg Collision bay without ever leaving your vehicle.
- • Implementing wipe down and handwashing times regularly throughout the day.
- • Enhancing our already amazing virtual presence into all areas of the business -we're going to be even better!
Your entire experience at Warrensburg Collision can be done with limited to no personal contact for your safety and ours. We truly value our customers and want to get you back on the road as quickly as we can. As our staff meets every morning, we will continue to use that time for growth but also be incorporating how we can even better serve our customers and community while our daily life and the world changes. If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know how we can do better.