What We Do
General repair services include:
• Insurance claims assistance
• Courtesy pick-up and delivery
• Free Estimates
Our auto paint repair services include:
• Chip & scratch repair
• Buffing & polishing
• Bumper repair & refinish
• Color matching on site guarantee
Our premium body work services include:
• Glass repair - ability to remove and install any type of glass, let us repair it before it breaks or becomes more extensive
• Dent removal - paintless dent removal, dent/scratch/blemish repair
• Paintless dent repair - repairs without having to repaint
• Full frame and Unibody repair
Our Repair Facility
Click the "+" to reveal more information.
Our environmentally controlled drive-through estimating area allows us to write estimates no matter what the weather is doing outside, while the customer and their vehicle stay warm and dry. Estimates are free and hours of operation are Monday through Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
▪ Our office and customer reception area are always clean and the staff is pleasant and helpful. Our customer reception area is spacious enough to accommodate several customers at a time and there is always a hot cup of coffee or cold soda for mom and dad, and coloring books and cartoons to keep the children occupied. Our computerized estimating system allows us to write an estimate on your vehicle without having to walk back and forth with notes, taking up more of your time than necessary. We can also help set up a rental vehicle for you through Enterprise.
Our frame and unibody repair system is the best in the industry. For our frame and unibody pulls, we use a Chief S21 EZ Liner extended deck, five-tower machine, capable of up to seven separate pulls at the same time from one switch. This allows us to repair a wide range of vehicles. We have the size and power to repair the big dual-quad cab trucks, but still have the finesse for multiple lower pressure pulls needed on the smaller unibody vehicles.
▪ To make our frame and unibody system complete, we have a computerized 3-dimensional measuring system that allows us to measure the frame and unibody of the vehicle to determine if your vehicle has the correct structural dimensions, and repair damage as needed. With this system, we can access measurements for any year, make and model. The real-time data shows the precise measurements from each repair, as well as recording before and after adjustment print outs to insure the proper repairs were performed. Our technicians are trained and certified and strive for continuous improvement to assure they are the most knowledgeable and the best in the business.
We use PPG paint products and utilize Nexa Aquabase Plus. Our Waterborne paint system allows for better color match, faster dry times, and is "Green," making it good for the environment.
Our paint area is spacious and well equipped. It is partitioned to keep the area as clean as possible. We have a Unicure lighted paint preparation station where we can get your vehicle ready for paint, and where the dust can be controlled to insure a cleaner finish.
Our state of the art Unicure extended-length, drive-through, side exhaust, climate controlled, bake cycle paint booth, utilizing color corrective lighting, allows us to give your vehicle a color-matched, clean baked finish.
Our paint computer system allows us to use the vehicle ID number to not only bring up the correct color, but to also bring up the correct alternate to insure as close a match as possible. All our paint is mixed in our climate controlled mixing room by our trained technicians. Our painters are trained and certified so we can guarantee the paint we put on your vehicle not to fade or peel with minimal maintenance as long as you own it.
If your vehicle is towed to Warrensburg Collision, our outside storage area is fenced and well lit. Once repairs are started on your vehicle, it will stay inside until repairs have been completed.